Introducing super low-key CCW backpack by Maxpedition
New “Prepared Citizen Classic” Backpack for NRAAM 2019
To celebrate our inalienable right to self-protection, Maxpedition will be introducing the limited edition “Prepared Citizen Classic” CCW-enabled
backpack at the 2019 NRA Show.
A very limited quantity of only 1,500 total pieces was produced, specifically 700 pieces in Black and 200 pieces each in OD Green, Wolf
Gray,Dark Blue and Dark Red.
Specially priced at $59.99 and available in 5 colors, this backpack will be available for purchase at Maxpedition’s NRAAM 2019 booth #3232
from April 26 – 28 in Indianapolis, or online at Maxpedition.com until the edition is sold out.
About the Pack
The “Prepared Citizen Classic” design was conceived based on the phenomenon in evolutionary biology known as mimicry, in which one
organism resembles another in order to improve its odds of survival. The pack’s outward appearance, reminiscent of the most commonplace
daypacks, helps its well-equipped owner take on an uninteresting and non-threatening appearance, protecting him from being scrutinized and
targeted. Conversely, its purpose-built interior with options for concealed carry and ballistic protection, provides its owner with a clear tactical
The “Prepared Citizen Classic” has an overall capacity of 1360 cu. in. / 22L with a dual-side accessible, fully looped lined concealed carry
compartment. It is built extra tough with the heavy-duty materials and meticulously reinforced construction that you’ve come to expect from all
Concurrent with Maxpedition’s release, Premier Body Armor has made and will be offering a tailor-fitted Level IIIA body armor panel for the
“Prepared Citizen Classic” backpack at their 2019 NRAAM Booth #116.
Founded in 2003, Maxpedition successfully optimized the design ethos of American military-grade MOLLE gear to suit the needs of everyday
life and popularized its functionality to a global audience. Often imitated but never equaled, genuine Maxpedition gear is the benchmark
against which others are compared, and it is trusted by special forces operators, law enforcement officers, adventure travelers and prepared
citizens around the world. In 2016, Maxpedition created the Advanced Gear Research (AGR) line and in 2018, added the Entity series, further
strengthening the Maxpedition brand umbrella of tactical and everyday carry solutions. Maxpedition is a family-owned company led by its
founder, Tim Tang, and is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, USA.
- Volume: 1364 cu.in. / 22L
- Overall size: 12.5”(L) x 9”(W) x 18”(H) | 31.75 x 22.86 x 45.72 cm
- Main compartment: 12.5”(L) x 5.5”(W) x 18”(H) | 31.75 x 13.97 x 45.72 cm
- Secondary compartment: 9.75”(L) x 2.5”(W) x 9.75”(H) | 24.76 x 6.35 x 24.76 cm
- Weight: 1.7 lbs.
- Spacious main compartment with a padded bottom & rear sleeve that fits a 15” laptop
- Frontal compartment with organizer pockets and loop field for attaching accessories
- Separate CCW compartment with security lockout strip & dual side accessible for ambidextrous draw
- Padded shoulder straps with field replaceable side release buckles
- Skin-friendly 1” seat belt webbings 1000D nylon fabric with Teflon® fabric protector for grime & water resistance
- Double-stitched and bartack reinforcements throughout