TRU-SPEC’s 24-7 Xpedition Pants: Breaking Hearts While Breaking Brush
TRU-SPEC’s new 24-7 Xpedition Pants look good, but don’t let that fool you. These are no hipster skinny jean looking fashion fad. They are lightweight yet super durable; constructed from 6.5 oz. polyester cotton rip-stop fabric with double weave 91% nylon, 9% Spandex® accents. The DWR water repellent coating is the icing on the cake.
I really like Xpedition Pants. They are comfortable, loaded with features while remaining light and flexible. They can deal with the brush, secure my cell phone and allow any movement I need all while providing a fitted look. They feel like pajamas, the stretch material never binds or constricts.
No matter what features they have, pants that don’t let you move are worthless. Xpedition Pants allow you to bend and stretch any way you need without bunching up. The gusseted crotch stretches in four directions for flexible comfort when bending and twisting.
There are well protected with durable layers on the front lighter stretch material in any place that bends. They repel water and breathe well; water beads and rolls off the material. Prolonged exposure will soak through but the light material will dry quickly. The vents in the thigh and calf are well placed for heat management. Adjustable ankle cuffs and boot hooks keep debris out while in the bush.
There are multiple pockets in useful places with different closures for security and access. The cargo pockets have mesh and ventilation built into them so they don’t push into your leg when loaded.
- Integrated soft 4-way stretch flex panels on the hip yoke, back of the knees and front cargo pockets for ease of movement
- Comfort fit slider waistband
- French fly inside zipper for added security
- Deep front slash pockets designed to hold most folding knives
- Front facing inset stretch cargo pockets with hidden snap closure and internal D-rings
- Left cargo pocket has zipper closure under flap for secure storage
- Easy access DropN pocket behind right cargo pocket
- Dual mesh zippered cooling vents on each leg at the thigh and calf area for increased air flow and temperature regulation
- Gusseted for ease of movement
- Carabiner or key chain loops on front belt loops
- Back pockets – one with an easy access flap closure, one with a secure zippered closure
- Articulated knees
- Double zipper leg opening with expandable mesh lining and venting options
- Additional layer of nylon webbing fabric for reinforced durability from boots
- Strap adjustment with snaps on ankle cuffs and boot hooks
Colors: Kahki, Navy Blue, Black, Charcoal, Coyote, Multi-Cam and Ranger Green.
28 – 44 with 30″, 32″ & 34″ inseams
34 – 40 with 36″ inseam (Excluding black/charcoal and Multicam®/coyote)
You cannot beat the performance of Tru-Spec 24-7 Xpedition Pants at any price. They have the features you want and the durability you need rolled up in a good looking package that makes good look great.
You can get your very own pair of Tru-Spec Men’s 24-7 Xpedition Pants HERE