Armory Sport’s Slightly Curved P320 Trigger: Change for the Better
Armory Craft’s Industry First – Slightly Curved Sig Sauer P320 Dual Adjustable Trigger is kind of a big deal.
Fits ALL P320 Models (including AXG, M17/18, X5, X5 Legion, Compact, Sub-Compact, X-Compact, X-Carry, X-VTac etc.) in ALL calibers.
The Armory Craft trigger is a drop in design which should require no fitting. The width is optimized to allow less side-to-side wiggle. They also make a great “Positive Reset” Trigger Return Spring (+10%) for $9.75 which is worth installing at the same time.
Changing a trigger in a P320 does require some knowledge and skill. There are some good videos out there but this is a vital part which can affect safety and function. I am a P320 guy now, that is what I teach with and shoot mostly.
The modularity and ease of mounting optics made it a no brainer for me. The ubiquity of the 320 means after-market parts are abundant. Now you have to sift through all of the parts to get what you want.
Armory Craft claims a thirty percent reduction in trigger pull weight with improved geometry. Perceptions vary on trigger pull. I experience a smooth and consistent pull that I prefer over the stock factory trigger (which is not a terrible trigger itself).
- A direct replacement for your stock trigger for a smoother, more consistent pull.
- 30% reduced trigger pull weight with improved geometry
- CNC machined of solid bar stock of hardened steel (vs. SIG factory MIM)
- ADJUSTABLE for pre-travel and over-travel
- Reduced reset
- Optimized width, tighter & less side-to-side wiggle vs. stock trigger.
- “Slightly Curved” trigger surface.
- Promotes better trigger discipline, i.e. more accuracy (especially during rapid fire)
- Faster reset and greater accuracy during rapid fire.
- MADE IN USA
- CNC machined (NOT a MIM part)
- MSRP $89.75
Available in these finishes:
– Black Nitride
– Red Cerakote
– Blue Cerakote
– FDE Cerakote
– Steel Finish
– NEW: Titanium-Nitride Gold
About Armory Craft:
Armory Craft makes performance adjustable triggers for SIG Sauer guns & the import of rare Sig Sauer X5/X6 Master shop pistols as well as genuine CZ (CZUB) factory accessories.
Their Palm Harbor Florida manufacturing facility is certified to ISO 9001/AS9100 & in accordance with the requirements of AS9104A.
They also manufacture products for Boeing, US Coast Guard, Lockheed, Honeywell and other major US companies.
37572 US Hwy 19 N
PALM HARBOR, FL 34684