Mirzon’s New Enhanced Grip Module For Your SIG P320: Custom Features
The first true aftermarket grip module for the SIG P320, the MIRZON enhanced grip module is now available. The Sig Sauer P320 is a truly modular platform which allows shooters to customize their pistol for the task at hand. I have been eagerly awaiting the first wave of products for the P320. Mirzon has started off at a run with this great looking grip module.
The modifications revolve around the unique serial numbered Fire Control Unit.All other parts can be changed and modified, giving you endless possibilities. Mirzon says that they have just made the most comfortable grip for P320.
The contour that is built around the shooter’s hand with improved ergonomics. The Enhanced Grip Module was designed around the human hand. the design is organic and conforms to the shape of the shooting hand.
A beaver-tail that hugs the shooting hand to stabilize the hold. The downward angle of the beaver-tail is designed to wrap around the shooting hand instead of going away from it – it helps the shooter stabilize the pistol.
Over-molded rubber panels
Rubber back-strap and finger grooves to improve grip and comfort. The Enhanced Grip Module features over-molded rubber panels in the back and the front of the grip. It improves the grip without compromising comfort.
Index finger and trigger guard serrations for easier grip acquisition. The grip is designed to help acquire the target and keep on it with speed and consistency.
- Size: Enhanced Grip Module is compatible with Compact, Carry, Full, X-Carry and x-Five configurations. It is NOT compatible only with the Sub-Compact slide.
- X5 features compatibility: Grip Weight and Magazine Well from the X-Five fit the Enhanced Grip Module.
- Holster compatibility: The grip module is compatible with all current holsters that fit P320 pistols except for Sub-Compact.
- Serial number window compatibility: The Enhanced Grip Module has an enlarged serial number window to accommodate the M17 serial number with the micro code.
- Slide lock: The Enhanced Grip Module is compatible with both Gen 1 and Gen 2 slide locks, eliminating the need of a new part when upgrading the grip module.
Enhanced Grip Module for P320 model with improved ergonomics and updated look. The grip module features:
– Over-molded rubber panels to enhance grip and comfort
– Upgraded beaver tail
– Trigger guard serrations
– Frame serrations
– Compatible with all standard holsters
– Compatible with factory X5 grip weight and magazine well
– Compatible with Gen 1 and Gen 2 slide lock levers
– Compatible with all P320 and P250 models except for Sub-Compacts
– Accepts the 17-rd Gen 2 magazines and 21-rd magazines
Order your very own MIRZON ENHANCED GRIP MODULE HERE Now only $159.99
Photos courtesy of Mirzon.com
Don’t suppose this is still $129.99 ?
New price $159
Those look great. This is just the beginning of the SIG 320 aftermarket revolution.
Certainly with your thoughts here and that i love your blog! I’ve bookmarked it making sure that I can come back & read more in the foreseeable future.
I have big hands and the Mirzon grip modules work well for me. I also like the texture, it provides a nice feel.
I really enjoy the article.Thanks Again. Want more.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.